Adam woke up at 6am Sunday morning with some vomit in his bed (or "a yucky burp" as he called it). He vomited once more in the bathroom and he was SO sad heaving over the sink. He kept crying that his tummy hurt. I snuggled with him and he fell back asleep until 10:30am. He spent the rest of the day on the couch watching stories, eating some crackers and a little ginger ale. No more vomit! Monday morning he seemed better so we got ready for swim lessons. He took 2 bites of the sandwich he said he wanted and then said his tummy hurt. He was still pretty lethargic for him. He wanted to go upstairs to play with his blocks and ended up laying on his back wanting me to build the stuff. By bedtime, he was running around like his normal self.
Today, Adam started Miss Sonny's "Leaping Lollipops" class. He did SO well listening! I know he's always good for the first class but I hope he keeps at it and doesn't just start running around the room like he did in the "Jumping Jellybeans" class. He has some "friends" in class this time too so I don't know if that helps. The class is for 3-4 year olds and guess who is the tallest? I never really realized it until all the kids were lined up against a wall. Fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment