Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast



Today was Adam's class Thanksgiving Feast.  They made T-shirts, necklaces, and head bands that they wore and everyone had to bring one item to eat.  Their "feast" consisted of a slice of (deli) turkey, mini muffins, grapes, snack mix, a hershey kiss and pumpkin pie.  A lot of food for preschoolers!  Adam ate the hershey kiss, mini muffins, and grapes.   Dave ate the pumpkin pie and the turkey was brought home for Mona.

Here's his class. 


Before the feast, the kids sang a couple of songs.  Adam...well, let's say he's not very quiet or shy.  As you can see in the video, he was the first to start singing.  (He is the 4th from the left). Then, on the second song, he got very upset because he thought they were going to sing some Marching Band song that they had sang in music class.  You can see him making some mad faces and near the end singing "Blah, blah, blah!"  I accidently cut it off but he actually started crying at the end.  I was crying I was laughing so much. 


Adam's teacher, Mrs. H. said Adam keeps them laughing.  She said that in chapel today, the minister was asking questions and was giving out candy corn for correct answers.  Adam answered something (I think he said God made us), got his candy, then whispered to his friend next to him, "God doesn't have any bones".  She thought that was soo funny.  I'm glad they are enjoying him and don't find him too distracting!

No comments:

Post a Comment