Adam has started playing the piano again for the past 2 days. He remembers most of what he learned and went through all his books and Christmas songs. I asked if he wanted to start taking lessons again but he said he didn't like Mr. Schmidt. I said he could get a different teacher but he still said no. I asked if he wanted me to buy the next set of lesson books and he said yes but I don't think I can do that unless he's taking lessons.
or http://youtu.be/3hp3Itk3MPk
Adam and Dave had their dentist appointments today. Adam did SO well! Last time I think he sat on Dave's lap the whole time and only got a few teeth polished. Today he sat in the chair all by himself and let Pam check and polish every tooth! No cavities!
| ||
| Not the best angle. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment