We had a fun time at Disney last week. I'm slowly weeding through the copious amounts of pictures and it's making me tired all over again. The Magic Kingdom was open until 1 am every night but Friday (midnight) and Adam stayed up until at least 1:00 pretty much every night. He was NOT happy to have to leave. As we were packing up our stuff Saturday morning, he said "I hate you Fucks!" I had to turn around really fast so he couldn't see me stifle a laugh. Thankfully Dave kept it together and gave him a stern talking to. More on the trip later...

Did he really mean "fucks?" Or was he trying to say ducks or something?
ReplyDelete~Cheryl
Oh - he meant it! He was really mad! He stumbled upon the word in the car a couple of weeks ago trying to rhyme or something and I had to explain that Truck with an F was bad. He went home and then told Dave that Truck with an F was a bad word. He knew what he was doing.
ReplyDelete