Monday, September 1, 2014
Minecraft YouTube-r
Adam loves these British guys called Stampylongnose and Ballistic Squid that have YouTube channels in which they commentate as they play Minecraft and other games. I don't know what the fascination is in watching other people play (and the one guy has a really annoying laugh) but Adam will sit and watch these videos for hours. This morning Adam got up and got on the computer. He was talking away playing Minecraft and I thought he was just imitating these guys. A little while later he was all "Oh, Man!! It didn't work!". I found out that he had been recording himself trying to make a video to upload to YouTube but he used PhotoBooth which only records you - not your computer screen. I had to do a little research and learned that QuickTime will record your screen and audio. Sooo..Adam now has a video of himself narrating his playing of Minecraft...and a YouTube channel under his Minecraft name (stampy squid man). He wants to post more Minecraft videos (which are incredibly boring but his little voice is soo cute!). I think that he thinks that if he gets a ton of subscribers like Stampy and Squid, he will get paid like they do. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment