Saturday, February 13, 2010

Big Boy (more potty talk)

Adam is doing SUCH a good job with the potty training. I brought out the underwear this week since I was tired of him walking around in nothing. He had one pee on the floor Wednesday. Thursday and Friday he had minor accidents (nothing on the floor). Today we actually ventured out of the house - but in a Pull-Up. When we got to Target, I asked if he needed to use the potty and he said yes! Being that he has never had to sit on a big potty (we have a potty chair he uses most, and 2 different kid potty seats), I was afraid he wouldn't want to go. The 3 of us piled into the family bathroom, I held him over the seat while Dave helped him with his pants and stuff and he actually pooped!!!! I asked him before we left if he needed to go and he said yes again...and peed in the big potty! Then a little later we went to Toys R Us and he peed there too! I was in shock! We forgot to take the Pull-Up off when we got home and despite asking him, he ended up pooping in it. But still, that was pretty impressive. Only 1 pull-up and 2 nighttime diapers in the past 3 days! We're saving money already! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment