
Nope - we wear them on our heads!
Adam has been doing FABULOUS on the potty! We did have an amusing time Sunday at Target. He was kind of dancing in the toy aisle and said he needed to use the potty. I scooped him up and got to the bathroom quick. He had to go so bad that he couldn't stand still while I was taking down his pants. Once I got him on the potty, I tried to point him down but the stream was SO strong, it started going everywhere. I had to put my hand in front of it like the potty seats do to block and try to hold him up so he wouldn't fall in...I should have taken Dave's offer to come in with us. Anyway...thank God Target usually has some good clearance clothes because I forgot to bring an extra pair of pants! When do they start learning how to stand and pee??
No comments:
Post a Comment