Monday, March 15, 2010
Stupid Daylight Savings Time
Adam woke up around 8:00 yesterday (which, ya know, is like 7). We did some running around and he fell asleep in the car around 3:00. I put him on the couch hoping it would keep him from sleeping too much. I tried to wake him up a couple of times but he wouldn't. He ended up napping until 5:30ish. Knowing that he wouldn't be sleepy around his normal bedtime, we went to Meijer around 8 with hopes of him falling asleep in the car again. Nope! He didn't fall asleep until midnight. Mondays are an early day for us here so I was less than thrilled but was glad he was finally asleep. Come 3am and Adam is up and in our room wanting to play with my iPod. Ugghh! We managed to get him to fall asleep in our bed and I don't think either one of us wanted to wake him by accident putting him back in his bed. For some reason, he can't sleep "normal" all night so he ended up with his head by Dave and feet kicking me all morning. Despite his lack of sleep, he did really well in the Sprouts room, at the library, and for the 2+ hours he played with my friend Anne's kids here. Hoping he'll be really pooped tonight and fall asleep quickly and soundly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment