The other night, Adam decided he wanted his milk in a sippy cup! We put it in the "special" big boy cup we bought a while ago to try and get him off the bottle and he drank it all. Yesterday, he only wanted his milk in a bottle. This morning I hid his bottles and told him the ghosts took them. (Dave has him convinced there are ghosts in the house). He was actually OK with this! He's not drinking all the milk right now but he's not throwing a fit! I think we may finally be done with bottles! Woo Hoo!
I gave him a cup of Apple Jacks this morning since we are out of his oatmeal. I went to go check my email while he was munching and watching Oswald and he came in with the empty cup asking for more. I told him I'd be there in a minute. I heard some noise from the kitchen and went to see what it was. Adam had gotten the box of cereal out of the cupboard, had his cup on the counter, and was taking little handfuls of cereal out of the box and putting them in his cup. Guess I don't need to get stuff for him anymore- he can do it himself!
I scheduled a couple of tours for preschools yesterday...both on recommendations from others. One is called Ourday that is in a church on State St. They are one of the few places that have a program for the older 2 year olds. The 2's only go one day a week from 9:15 - noon. The other is one of the more "commercial" places called Enchanted Care. They have an "open door" policy where they are open from 7-6 and you can drop off/pick up any time. He can go twice a week and work up to full-time if we want (but I don't think he needs that right now).
No comments:
Post a Comment