Saturday, April 10, 2010

6 am

That's what time Adam decided to wake me up this morning.  When he wouldn't go back to sleep in our bed, I took him back to his room and told him he needed to go back to sleep because the sun was still asleep.  Well, he didn't actually go back to sleep but he did lay quietly in his bed for a little while.  Then he climbed all over me to make sure I wasn't sleeping, got up, turned off his ladybug and music and then opened his bedroom door.  The sun was out by now (7:15) and he started dancing and saying "the sun awake! the sun awake!" He danced into his playroom and we have been here ever since....  Somebody needs to tell the sun to sleep-in on the weekends since the room darkening curtains aren't doing it for us.  :)

I will try to get some of the Easter and play-set pictures up later....

No comments:

Post a Comment