Tuesday, April 13, 2010

No bugs

Adam and I had such a great day yesterday.  He had his little art class in the morning where he got to do some stamp painting, make a jellyfish, play with homemade play-doh, and do some chalk drawing.  We came home, had some lunch, went to the park, played with play-doh here, and then he played on his play-set here until dinner.  He really loves the glider! I think he sat on that thing for at least 45 minutes!  The rest of the evening went pretty well.

Today he was just a crazy-man!  I think he had one too many jellybeans from going on the potty. He had such a regression in training that we started to resort to bribing again but he doesn't always care.  I guess the good thing is that he always poops on the potty.

We went to a different park today and anytime he saw any kind of bug, he screamed!!  At home, he wanted to sit on his glider again but there were gnats and flies around so he wouldn't get on it.  I thought boys were supposed to like bugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment