Tuesday, August 31, 2010

No Thank You


Those are Adam's favorite words lately. It's soo hard to get frustrated with him when he's so polite!
Hey Adam! Wanna go to the store with me?
No thank you! Stay home.

Adam, would you like some lunch?
No thank you...I'm not hungry.

This morning he was cracking me up. He came into our room and asked Dave to help him take off his PJ's and get dressed. No getting in bed and hanging out for a while. He left and I got up and got dressed. As I was leaving our bedroom, Adam was coming back in and said his stomach was grumbly and he was hungry. I asked what he was doing while I was getting dressed and he said he let the dogs out. "You know, MoMo and Kirby?" Umm..yeah - i know the dogs names. As I was getting his breakfast ready, he let the dogs back in and said he had to feed them. That's a first! Then he was just a chatterbox all morning. He's very into puzzles these days and can do the 25 piecers by himself. He'll put a couple pieces together then say "something goes here" and looks for the next piece. It's just fun to listen to.

We went apple picking on Friday with Jen. Adam loved it and ate a couple apples that day but I think the novelty wore off and he hasn't wanted any more. Guess I gotta learn how to make a pie for Dave. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment