Forgot to put this in the last post and I have told a few of you the story already but it's pretty funny.
Last Friday when I picked up Adam from the Sprouts room, I asked him what he did while he was there. He started off with his normal "I do puzzles, color, slide...and I get a time out".
Me:"A time out? Like you had to go sit somewhere by yourself?"
Adam: "Yeah. I sit in a chair"
Me: "Well, what did you do to get a time out?"
Adam: " I scream like this! AHHHHHH! AHHHHHH!! MOMMMY MOMMYY! {{{SCREAMS}}}!!!"
Me: "OK! I get the picture. DId you stop screaming?"
Adam: "Yeah"
Funny thing is - the staff said nothing to me about it. I talked to one before I went to pick him up and she asked if I had taken a peek at "Dr.Adam". Apparently he had dressed up in the doctor costume and she told him to introduce himself to the other kids as Dr. Adam which she said he did. 2 minutes later when I got there, he was putting on a construction worker vest. I guess it wasn't a big enough deal to mention.
Yesterday when I picked him up, I asked him if he had fun.
Yeah.
Were you a good boy today or did you get another timeout?
Yes....No.....Maybe!
OKaaayyy....Did you get a timeout?
Nooo. There was a baby in the Sprouts room today!
Were you nice to the baby?
NO!
What did you do to the baby?
{{{no comment}}} Where's my cup?
When we got home, I told Dave to ask him about the baby. Once again he said he wasn't nice. Dave asked him again what happened. He thought he said something about taking away Buzz but were not so sure. Hard to get a full story from an almost 3 year old! And nothing from the frazzled looking staff who told us only 3 people could be in there at a time picking up our kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment