Tuesday, December 21, 2010

More funny things outta the boy


Yesterday we were at the library and Adam was playing with one of those toys that has wires with beads that you push around. The wires were shaped in a couple of slopes and Adam thought it was like Splash Mountain. He pushed one bead down and said "There's Daddy riding by himself." Then another, "There's Adam riding by himself." It went on to Mommy, Pop-pop, Grandma, Aunt Broccoli... Who?? Aunt Broccoli. You mean Aunt Brelle? Oh, yeah, Aunt Bwewee. I was cracking up!

Later that day, Adam and Dave were playing and Adam said, "You're a terrorist!" Dave asked, "A terrorist??" and he said "Yes!". When asked where he learned that word, he said the Community Center. Grrreaat!

For some reason it seems like any time we put Adam in a time out, he says he wants to exercise. Then he lays down on his back and lefts his hips. I have no idea where he got this from and why he thinks it will get him out of a time out but it's kind of funny.

Another appeasing move he likes to do when I start to get mad at him is he sings bits of Weezer songs. It ends up being a really funny medley coming from a 3 year old. We were laying in his bed after reading stories the other night and he says, "I have "Runaway" in my head, mom!" (One of the new Weezer songs).

Friday, Adam's class was supposed to sing Christmas songs for the parents. I had visions of the kids lined up in the front of the room singing. The teachers told them they could stand in the middle of the room or by their parents. Adam wanted Dave to hold him. So, the teachers start singing, a couple kids sing loudly, some just stand there watching, and then there's Adam whining loudly. Here's the 6 second clip I got until Dave told me to turn it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment