Friday, January 7, 2011
What to do?
Adam got another time-out at school this week. (He also got a time-out in the Sprouts room yesterday but he said he didn't know why - effective, eh?). It would be nice if the teachers and the sprouts room people would tell me when I pick him up instead of just hearing Adam's versions of things. The teacher didn't say anything when I picked him up today but as soom as he saw me he started saying time-out. I asked him if he got a time-out (yes) and why. At first he said he didn't know why and then he said he was being too rough in the gym. The teachers said last time that he gets too rough with the other kids (especially a little boy named Vincent) and he's one of the bigger kids in class so we've talked to him about keeping his hands to himself but, ya know, he's 3! I don't know what else to do. I'm starting to feel like I have the kid that the teachers dread having come to class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment