Thursday, February 28, 2013

We're in!

If you couldn't tell from the Facebook post, Adam got accepted into (or is it at?) Columbus Academy!!  Yay! We got an acceptance letter from All the Children of the World Academy last Saturday and Adam said that wasn't the school he wanted to go to.  We told him we were still waiting to hear if he got in to the one he liked.  When I picked him up from school, I told him he got in.  I don't think he was nearly as excited as I was.  All he asked was which room he was going to be in.  Ha ha!  I think he wants to be in the room he was in for testing that had a little playhouse thing in it.  He's going to be a little disappointed to find out that none of the K rooms have one of those.


No comments:

Post a Comment