Saturday, April 17, 2010
Sleepless in Westerville
Adam has been coming in our room every night for almost the whole week. I can usually put him back in his bed when he falls asleep but sometimes he wakes right back up and runs back to our room. I can't sleep when he's there because he tries to put his feet under me or just kicks me the whole time. This morning I put him back in his bed and I stayed in the other bed in his room but he wanted to sleep in that bed! He said his bed wasn't soft enough!! So tonight, Dave got the honors of staying with Adam until he fell asleep but he let him sleep in the full-size bed so that he would go to sleep. It's not "potty-proofed" so I hope he doesn't have a huge diaper tonight! I think after we get the carpet fixed in his room, we are going to get him a new frame/headboard for the full-size bed and all the waterproof mattress pads and move him on up. I swear we just bought the toddler bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We have been going through the exact same thing for 2+ years now. I was just venting to Brelle about it. I swear Daniela wakes up once a night ever since she was 2.5 years old. Before that, not a peep for 12 hours. I don't know what to do anymore. No advice, just thought you might want sympathy.
ReplyDelete~cheryl