Adam arrived in our bedroom just after 2 am last night. I figured I'd do what I did the other night and let him fall asleep and in an hour or so, carry him back to his room. I picked him up and he said drowsily "Are we going to my room?". Yep! I lay him down in his bed and he pops up so I laid next to him hoping he would get cozy and go back to sleep. He puts his face on my face and is half laying on me and I can't breath! I move down to the end of the bed and tell him to stop touching me. He wraps his blanket around his feet and starts nudging me. I tell him again to stop touching me and he says "I'm not touching you, see?" - because his feet were wrapped in the blanket!!!
He continued to bug me in some way so I gave up and went back to my room with Adam right behind me.....
No comments:
Post a Comment