Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Piano sampler week #3

The kids learned "2 black keys fall down to C" yesterday.  Adam even colored his worksheets with the crayons this week!  (Dave had a little talk with him the other day saying he understood that the washable crayons kind of suck but the REAL crayons work great!  Lots more colors than markers and they don't dry up.  Seemed to convince Adam enough.)  When Adam came out of class, he said he had SO much fun!  I asked if he would like to continue taking lessons (we get to talk to the director next week while the kids are at their class) and he said yes.  Sooo...I will ask the director if we can get away with having a keyboard for a while before investing $1500 or more for a piano.  I am so happy that he likes it and would like to get him started while he is still interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment