Friday, August 12, 2011

Wednesday Water Day

Wednesday at gymnastics camp was "water day".  The kids were told to bring their suits, towel, sunscreen, etc and they have this big blow-up SpongeBob water slide/pool thing the kids got to play in.  I noticed that most of the girls had their suits on when we got there so I asked Mrs. A. if Adam should put his on.  She said there would be time before going out to do it or he could put it on now if he wanted. Adam wanted!  Ha ha!  He started taking off his shirt and running to get his bag that had his suit in it.  I got him to the bathroom and changed then said goodbye.

When I returned for pick-up, Adam and another girl were still out playing in SpongeBob.  They had made a "secret" t-shirt (Adam was very good at not telling us what it was), played inside, then ended the day with the water. After much coaxing and the staff starting to deflate and empty SpongeBob, I finally got Adam out.  We went  inside to pick up his clothes and picture he colored and next thing I know, his bathing suit is down to his knees!! Aaaahhh!!   He wanted to put his dry clothes on but we were in front of all these bleachers and the place is always mobbed with gymnastic girls.  I got his suit pulled back up and ushered him to the bathroom and all was well!  Ha ha!


1 comment:

  1. These BOYS! Joseph got naked in front of one of Daniela's friends earlier this week. I was mortified and felt like I had to tell the mom. She didn't mind but I felt awful. I feel like the little girl is going to be traumatized.
    I love the activities you had Adam in this summer! Awesome!
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete