(I'll post about the birthday party later)
We were driving around yesterday and passed a building being built and Adam said, "They're framing that building!" I said something to Dave about how his class is learning about Community and houses and they watched a video of a house being built. Adam said he already knew what framing was before the video. I made the off-hand comment of "Oh, we have a future home builder or carpenter on our hands!"
Later that day... I somehow got Adam to go through his piano books and play the piano. He was doing really well and then I made the mistake of saying something about keeping his hands in C position. He said, "It doesn't matter. I'm not going to be a piano player when I grow up! I'm going to build houses!" Ha ha! I tried to explain hobbies but he was done.
Oh -and now that he's almost 6 - a "What the Hell?!?!?" slipped out of his mouth tonight. I had to hide behind the newspaper then leave the room so he didn't see me cracking up. Dave had to tell him it was a bad word. Asked him where he got it from and said he just knew it. (I think Dave says it. I'm more prone to the F-bomb.)
No comments:
Post a Comment