Adam was soo cute tonight. He wanted to read "One Fish, Two Fish" to me. That book is like 66 pages! He was about half way through, yawning and struggling with a couple words so I asked if we could book mark it and finish tomorrow. He agreed and was sound asleep 2 minutes later! I cannot believe how well he is reading already! And that he wants to read to me. So sweet!
Even when I'm on my computer, he's been looking over my shoulder reading what I'm looking up. Crazy!
There was a big pep rally at school today. The kids got to dress down and wear "spirit wear" (something that said Columbus Academy) on top or a maroon or grey top. I had to scramble yesterday and buy him some new jeans that fit and didn't have holes. The length ended up being OK but even after adjusting the tightners, they were still falling down on him. He needs some hips! Anyway...I sent him in his new jeans, a maroon school shirt, and since it was cool this morning - a grey sweatshirt I found in the gently used closet that had a big maroon A with a banner over it that said Vikings. When I came to pick him up, he was the first kid back to his classroom with his senior buddies. Apparently Adam did not like how loud it was in the gym and his buddies stayed with him in the hallway. (Awwww!!) I asked him if he had everything in his backpack. He said yes and that his sweatshirt was in there because he was told to take it off; that he wasn't allowed to wear it. Huh? It was grey and maroon. Anyway...he then gave me another tour of the school because he forgot to show me some things on Wednesday when I picked him up. I wish he could give everyone a tour. He's adorable explaining what everything is...but I'm kind of biased!
No comments:
Post a Comment