Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bad Mommy

I know the last bunch of posts have been potty centric...and here's another one!!  :)
I fell asleep on the couch for a couple of minutes this morning while Adam was watching cartoons and playing with all his toys.  I woke up to him saying "pee mommy!"  Uh-oh!  I looked over at him and he had taken off his diaper (which was huge because he downed a cup of juice)  but he had sat on the potty and gone pee!  Then, for the next 15 minutes, he kept sitting on his potty and peeing a little and saying "LOOK mommy!  Pee!"  YAY!  Of course, now he's laying on the changing pad asking for a diaper...

A couple Adam funnies:
We introduced him to Pee Wee's Playhouse this week.  Now, every night around dinner he asks to watch "Playhouse"  (which he says very clearly).  I ask "Who's playhouse?"  "Pee Pee's Playhouse."  Ha ha!

We also like to watch Max and Ruby. (Max has a  lot of cool toys for a bunny).  This morning he called them Max and Boobie.

Adam has a fake laugh.  "Ha Ha HA!"  "I'm laughing Mommy!"

"Mommy - friend"

No comments:

Post a Comment