Thursday, January 7, 2010
Poor Daddy
Dave gets forced out of Adam's room every night. Dave tries to snuggle with him and he just says "No Daddy!" and leads him to the door. I guess I should be flattered that I get to snuggle with every night but what if I don't want to be with Adam from the time he wakes up to the time he falls asleep? What if I wasn't home? (Rare but it could happen). And when does he learn to get in his own bed and fall asleep with no one in the room? Right now he usually snuggles with me in the big bed, falls asleep, and I have to pick him up and put him in his bed. Sometimes he will go to sleep in his own bed but we have to be there rubbing his back. He has never gone to sleep on his own since he moved out of the crib.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment