Friday, January 8, 2010

SNOW!!

Yesterday, Adam and I were playing in the snow.  By playing in the snow, I mean I was shoveling and Adam was wandering around, plunking himself down making snow angels, and dipping his face into the big pile of snow at the bottom of the driveway.  We also went for a short sled ride but it was cold and after the face shoving into the snow and a mitten falling off, we were done.  I brought him in and got all the wet clothes off and then realized I still needed to shovel some snow off the deck because the back door was getting stuck on it.  Adam kept opening the screen door and saying "HI Mommy" and I said to get back in because you don't have any shoes or coat on (he tried to step out in his socks at one point).  Just as I was finishing, he came out the door with the plastic baggies on his feet that I put on with his shoes since we don't have boots for him yet (that's right - ghetto boots).  It was too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment