Friday, January 29, 2010

More teeth!

Adam is getting his top 2-year molars in!  I'm assuming this cold he has had for a couple weeks is due to that...I just hope it doesn't last as long as it takes for the teeth to come in.  With the new teeth, he seems to have a new appetite.  He has been an eating machine the past 2 days! I'm afraid he's going to wake up tomorrow 3 inches taller!

NickJr has been showing a couple videos/songs from a show called Signing Time in between shows.  One is called "In a House" and the woman sings and signs all the people in a family "and then there's me, me, me."  Adam likes to sing along and point to himself at that point. So, I checked the library to see if they carry the DVD's of the whole show.  Of course, that episode has been stolen from the library, but we managed to get "My Day". He has actually been watching it daily and tries to sign along!  It's really cute and I think it's been helping his talking as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment