Adam has gotten really into wanting to play the Wii. I let him play yesterday because we had stayed home from the Community Center. I thought he would get frustrated or bored quickly but he just kept on wanting to play game after game! I finally managed to redirect him to his toys and that was it.
This morning he came downstairs and went right to the Wii and popped his Dora game in! Luckily he doesn't know how to use the TV remote to change it to the Wii. He ended up getting a time-out for just pressing button after button trying to get to the game when I told him no. Then, as soon as we got home from the Community Center, he went straight to the Wii AGAIN! I had to take all the games and Wii-motes away.
Later today we were snuggling on the couch watching stories and I thought for sure he would take a nap. That didn't happen! He started getting crazy and wanted to watch more TV but it was time to turn it off. He thought that meant he could watch videos. When I said no to that, he went up to my room and got my ipod touch and started watching the videos that I loaded on that!!
My kid is a "screen-time" junkie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment