Adam had his Sports Jam class this morning which he was totally into this time around! Today was soccer and he did great!
We left a little early for Preschool to make sure we had enough time for a couple of pictures. I parked the car and was going to sit for a couple minutes because I thought Adam wanted to finish hearing the song we were listening to. He said something like, "This is going to be so EXCITING!" and I unbuckled him from his car seat. He climbed over and I thought he was going to sit in the seat but he was ready to go in! We had to wait a couple minutes outside the classroom and when the teachers were ready, he just went in! I barely got a goodbye.
Class was an hour short today (which made for a speedy trip to Meijer for me). I picked Adam up at 2:00 and the first thing he said was that he had goldfish for snack. Ha ha!! Then he talked about the playground. Finally, I got him to tell me about the book they read and the "Kissing Hand' they made. He said he didn't really talk to the other kids but that he tried to whisper into the boy's ear that was sitting next to him. Instead of actually whispering words, I guess he was just making the fake whispering talking noise and the boy kept saying "what??". Ha! He seemed to have a good day and I can't wait until Thursday!
Here are some first day pictures:
![]() |
| Being Goofy! |
![]() |
| There he goes! (in the room by the other teacher) |












SO GLAD he had a great first day! Today is ours. I hope the year goes extra super smoothly for you and Adam!
ReplyDelete~Cheryl